Friday, July 10, 2009

 

Wife's letter to husband

My darling husband,

Before you return from your trip, I want to let you know about a
little accident I had with your Bakkie. Fortunately, it was not too
bad and I didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me. In
fact, about 5 seconds after it was over, I felt much better and was back to
my happy, smiling self! I didn't see any reason to notify the police as it
happened
at home.

I was coming home from Spar, and when I turned into the driveway I
accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake! The
garage door is slightly bent but your Bakkie, fortunately, came to a halt
When
it bumped into your car. Lucky for you, your motorcycle was spared.

I am really sorry, darling. But with your kind-hearted, giving, loving
personality I'm positive you will forgive me. Remember how much I love you
and care for you, my sweetheart. Enclosed is a picture of my little
"accident." Have a safe trip home. Oh yes, before I forget...

Your girlfriend called.

Your loving wife.



Labels: , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]